EASIS Data Recovery is an easy to use application which recovers data from a large variety of storage devices such as hard disks, memory cards, ZIP drives, diskettes and other media that are formatted with Windows file systems like NTFS or FAT.
It helps you with data after: formatting, repartitioning, fdisk, virus and worm attacks, power failure, application errors, and other damages.
EASIS Data Recovery checks the storage device for physical damages and scans it. Accessible data are then analyzed and reconstructed.
EASIS Data Recovery creates a virtual drive in the RAM space that looks just like a regular file explorer. You will see data and files of the damaged storage device you thought were lost. You can open the files and check them, using the original application.
Sorting and filtering functions will help you to find relevant data quickly. After buying a license you can save the files to a safe media.
NOTE: If you require more advanced features, you can purchase a Technical license or a Business one.
Here are some key features of "EASIS Data Recovery (formerly Data LifeSaver)":
· Recovers original directory structure
· English software interface
· Complete Unicode support
· Recovers original file and folder names
· Supports NTFS and FAT formatted storage devices
· Three pre-installed data recovery tasks for typical scenarios
· File format independent data recovery
· Recovers files with NTFS file compression
· Recovers original file date and file time
· HDD speed optimized for fast data recovery
· 1 GHz processor
· 512 MB RAM
· 14 days trial period