Directory Replicator creates or maintains an exact duplicate of the original directory. If the directory already exists, Directory Replicator will compare the mirrored directory to the master directory and correct any disparities.
Directory Replicator allows ultra fast maintenance of ZIP disk backups because it performs incremental updates.
Directory Replicator is a program that allows you to compare files.
In other words it only copies files that have changed. If only a few files have been updated, it performs very fast.
Directory Replicator also performs binary comparisons to verify that two directories and all of the files contained within them are the same. Directory Replicator is meant to perform the following tasks:
- Fast maintenance of backup images located on removable drives. Such as a ZIP disk.
- Scheduled timer interval in minutes from the command line
- Command line support with background timer setting.
- Perform binary comparisons.
- Comparing directories for mismatches and/or replace any mismatches.
- Create safer backups by not merging everything into a single file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removed crashing third party component