DiskInternals Flash Recovery 5.1
A reliable and flexible application used to recover images from most hard-drives, external drives, cameras and flash memory devices
Essentially, this program is a “first aid kit” for digital photographers and comes to the rescue at the exact moment when it's needed.
Unfortunately, photos are often accidentally deleted or lost due to hardware (camera or memory) malfunction. Sometimes, flash memory gets re-formatted. The good news is that in all of these cases the images are not lost. DiskInternals Flash Recovery can undelete and restore photographs in a matter of seconds or minutes.
This is how it works. When you connect your camera or flash memory card to your PC it is recognized as an external disk. Then the program starts scanning memory, showing every picture that can be recovered.
DiskInternals Flash Recovery is not just simple, it's brain-dead simple. You won't need to configure any options, as the whole process will be done automatically with the built-in Photo Recovery wizard.
DiskInternals Flash Recovery recovers images from hard-drives, external drives, cameras and flash memory devices such as SmartMedia, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, MicroDrive, xD Picture Card Flash Card, PC Card, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital Card, and many others.
- Easy Recovery Wizard.
- Can preview and recover JPEG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, TGA and other images.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP).
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.
- Creates recovery snapshot files for logical drives. Such files can be processed like regular disks.
- Recover Pictures deleted by accident
- Recover Photos from the erased or formatted media
- Preview recoverable images before purchasing the program
- Restore Photos deleted from digital cameras.
- Undelete Photos deleted from the Recycle Bin.
DiskInternals Flash Recovery
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.0
- EXIF tags are supported. More file types to recovery