Easy File Sync is the visual file comparison and folder synchronization and mirroring files program. Easy File Sync is a free tool that is designed to synchronize your data to local drive, external hard disk, external Flash memory, USB, ZIP drive, NAS and LAN.
Easy File Sync enables you to synchronize files, replicate folders, perform backups and do file and folder comparisons in swift and efficent way. You can now synchronize Unicode and long file names from Laptop to your PC.
Easy File Sync is desgined to be easy-to-use and Explorer-like interface. On the contrast to other sync programs, you don't need to be computer guru to sync your files ; you can start synchorinzing your file in one click after setting sync job and its rules according to your needs.
Here are some key features of "Easy File Sync":
· Shows visually comparison for files and folders before starting sync operation. So you can review what files will be transferred before you run the synchronize.
· Flexibilty in chosing the sync method; One way, two-way/ mirroring
· Very easy to create a sync job with helpful wizards.All settings are saved as a job sync for later use.
· Sync can be chosen as recursive comparison of directory trees.
· Easy-to-Use and Explorer like Interface.
· Sync to virtually any storage , External and Internal hard disks ,SAN, NAS, and LAN locations: Across network, Memory Sticks (Flash memory) , Removable media devices (floppy disks, ZIP drive, JAZ etc ...): USB, LAN.
· Supports long file names and unicode file names
· Supports virtually any file system (FAT, FAT32, NTFS,CDFS, Mapped drive and more).
· Synchronize files between your desktop PCs and laptops over LAN
· Generates a detailed HTML report showing what has been synchronized, skipped files and error messages.
· A swift way to backup and restore files
· File and folder filtering: It enables you to impose filters and rules on the files and folder;for instance users can choose to sync only .txt files or exclude all .log files from another.
· You optionaly can choose to send deleted files to Recycle bin; it lets you recover if you make a mistakE
· When synchronizing in one direction you can delete files in the destination directory that are not in the source. This is useful for creating a directory mirror.
· Files sizesin Terabytes are supported
· Pentium processor or above
· 64 MB RAM, 4 MB of free disk space