Excel Password Unlocker is a program designed to help you recover passwords for Microsoft Excel files. It recovers "Password to Open" and removes both "Password to Open" and "Password to Modify" to make the password-protected document viewable and editable for you!
Moreover, it's able to recover long and sophisticated passwords with strong encryption that other programs may fail to. The password recovery rate is high, arriving at 220,000 guesses per second. The program also allows users to set the computer CPU priority to increase its performance.
Additionally, it automatically saves the password recovery process and resumes if unintentionally stopped last time. With all these qualified functions, you are easy to get a program with fast and steady performance. It offers three password recovery modes, including brute-force attack, brute-force with mask attack and dictionary attack.
While brute-force attack is powerful in recovering small and simple passwords, brute-force with mask attack and dictionary attack show their advantages in long and sophisticated passwords!
Here are some key features of "Excel Password Unlocker":
Efficient Excel Password Recovery:
· Recover the forgotten password for MS Office Excel 2007/2003/2000/97 files (*.xlsx, *.xls) in an easy and efficient manner.
High Password Recovery Speed:
· Allow you to enjoy a higher speed in recovering lost MS Excel password than many other similar applications by using the advanced search algorithm and multiple-core processors. In the case of multi-core CPUs, it will highly help to boost the Excel password recovery process.
Auto-save Recovery State:
· Allow you to resume the Excel password recovery process after interruption or stop as it can automatically save the recovery state every 15 minutes by default. And you can change auto-save time interval as you wish.
3 Efficient Recovery Options:
· Brute-force Attack - Try all possible password combinations when you have no idea about it.
· Brute-force Attack with Mask - Greatly reduce the recovery time by specifying the forgotten password length, character set, etc. (High Recommended)
· Dictionary Attack – Recover lost Excel password by trying the password combinations in the built-in dictionary or a self-created dictionary.
Extremely Easy and Safe Operation:
· With its friendly interface, no computer skills are required to recover Excel password which is much time-saving. Meanwhile, 100% security is guaranteed without any data loss or damage.
· Other Features
· The PC automatically shut down after you successfully recover Excel password.
· With the high priority, Windows will give more resources for better Excel password recovery.
· 1 GHz processor ( 2 GHz is recommended)
· 512 MB of RAM (1 GB is recommended)
· 13 MB of free hard disk space
· Trial version recovers 3 characters of your lost Excel Document password at most.
· Trial version doesn’t support Dictionary Attack.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support Excel 2010 Password Recovery and GPU Acceleration