FinalData is the industry-standard software application for on-the-spot data recovery. Deleted, damaged, and lost files can be recovered as you choose.
With FinalData Standard, everything, from simple undeletes to more complex recoveries due to damaged Master Boot Records, file allocation tables, or partitions is possible.
All Microsoft Windows file systems are supported (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS), as well as the ability to place files in a password protected folder to eliminate the possibility of accidental deletion.
Users working with serious business applications require FinalData Premium 2.0. With the Premium version you get all of the benefits of FinalData Plus, along with the ability to repair Microsoft Office, Oracle Export, and MPEG-1/MPEG-2 files, and individual e-mail message recovery.
Advanced protection features include file system information backup, which dramatically reduces the time-to-recovery.
Here are some key features of "FinalData Premium":
· Recover individual e-mail messages or mailboxes.
· Automatically recover files that have been accidentally deleted from your system.
· Repair Microsoft Office, Oracle Export, and MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Files
· Return your damaged files to usable forms.
· Comprehensively supports the following types of data storage media:
· IDE/EIDE/ATA drives, floppy drives, Zip and Jaz drives, SCSI drives, CompactFlash, SmartMedia, and CD-ROMs.
· Automatically records to a log file whenever a file is deleted-this allows even highly fragmented files to be quickly recovered.
· Includes options such as quickly recovering Worm-infected files without a cluster scan.
· Select specific files to recover and have restored to specified folders-saving significant time compared to recovering entire drives and searching for the files.
· Recover data from a damaged or formatted Master Boot Record (MBR), FAT, directory entry, etc.
· Seamless recognition of all Windows file systems (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS).
· Protect selected files and folders from accidental deletion-including folder property inheritance for future files.
· For Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP users, QuickScan finds deleted files faster than competitors.
· Enhanced capabilities allow many of your files to be recovered with an exact file name match (most deleted files lose the first character of the file name).