JaBack is a simple and handy application designed to help you execute tasks. Backup software with advanced automation features. The backup file is in standard zip format which allows you to restore data using any zip utility.
JaBack also includes synchronize, copy, and zip tasks to satisfy all your backup and archiving needs. Schedule tasks by the second or minute, or on a hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
In addition, the chaining feature can run tasks in sequence or conditionally depending on exit codes.
Additional JaBack features include email notifications on task failure, extensive logging, remote task control and more.
JaBack supports dynamic variables to achieve advanced automation tasks. Schedules can be synchronized to allow or prevent overlapping schedules.
Here are some key features of "JaBack":
· Automate Backups of your important files and folders. The backup set is created in standard ZIP format. This allows flexibility in restoring the data using any zip software to unzip the backup set.
· Transfer your backup set to a remote location via Ftp or Email it to your mail server.
· Scheduler software is very easy to use, yet has very powerful scheduling, tasking and automation capabilities.
· Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code.
· Local directory monitor allows you to backup data when a file/folder change is detected.
· Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
· Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Email module now supports sending secure email using TLS (example: GMail) or SSL (example: Yahoo Mail).