Macrium Reflect Server Edition is a reliable software created to help users to backup files and drives, as well as disk image files.
Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
Backup files and folders and mount them as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer. Macrium Reflect supports backup to local, network and USB drives as well as burning to all DVD formats.
Using Macrium Reflect Server Edition you can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed mountable archive file. This can then be used to create an exact image of partitions on a hard disk for easy hard disk upgrade or system recovery.
Here are some key features of "Macrium Reflect Server Edition":
Drag and drop user interface:
· New, more intuitive user interface supports drag and drop of partitions when backing up or restoring. With easy to use intuitive wizards and fast access to key functions, backing up and restoring is now easier then ever.
WinPE 3.1 rescue environment:
· Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support.
Direct disk cloning:
· Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file first. Partitions can be ordered and resized during this process.
Reorder & resize partitions:
· Change the order and size of partitions as they are restored
Restore multiple partitions:
· Restore whole disks or multiple partitions in a single operation
Backup destination rotation:
· Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list of alternate backup locations
File & Folder backup NTFS permissions:
· Include NTFS access control lists (permissions) as part of a file and folder backup, these permissions can then be restored.
· Restore your Windows server operating systems to new hardware using ReDeploy for Servers which features a clean, simple and intuitive user interface
WinPE driver support:
· Adding driver support to Microsoft WinPE has never been easier, Macrium Reflect will prompt to add drivers for unsupported devices in WinPE.
· Support for the latest UEFI motherbboards with GPT booting.
Integrated email component:
· Send backup completion status email notifications with the new integrated email component.
· Create images of whole disks or selected partitions allowing you to restore operating systems or data volumes without the need to reinstall
Incremental & differential backups:
· Create incremental and differential backups from a full backup forming a working backup set and taking less time than a full backup
File & folder backup:
· Backup multiple collections of files and folders from different volumes
File & folder masks:
· Specify multiple inclusion and exclusion masks for a file & folder backup to ensure only the data you require is included in the backup
AES Encryption & password protection:
· Use industry Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt backups, choose between 128, 192 and 256 bit strength for increasing levels of encryption. Password protect backups to prevent unauthorised access
· Add further password protection to a backup to prevent unauthorised access to your data
Disk space management:
· Manage the amount of disk space used by specifying how many backup sets to retain
· Verify backups as they are either created or at a later date to ensure backups are in working order
· Store common backup tasks in definition files so that they can be executed in script, as scheduled tasks or from desktop shortcuts
· Run backup definitions as Windows Tasks on daily, weekly or monthly cycles for unattended backup operations
· Use backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files to include them in your own workflow process
· Includes industry leading compression methodoligies to compress resulting backups and conserve disk space
· Mount images in Windows Explorer so that you browse the contents of the backup as if you were looking at a normal drive in Windows
· Add comments to backups to further identify and clarify what a backup is for or what data it contains
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Windows PE download optimization:
· The total Windows PE download size is now reduced from several GB to a few hundred MB. Required files are now automatically obtained when downloading the Macrium Reflect installer or by accessing the Rescue Media Build Wizard.
Windows PE 4.0 available for XP, Vista and 7:
· It's now possible to create Windows PE 4.0 (based on Windows 8) recovery media for all Windows Operating Systems. Windows PE 4.0 has more comrehensive hardware support than earlier versions of Windows PE.
Windows Explorer Shell Extensions:
· Macrium Reflect now has better integration with Windows Explorer and provides more information about image and backup files. Please see here for more information
· A new uninstaller provides additional options to remove all user settings and files.
Windows PE driver search path improvements:
· When Windows PE starts all local drives are now scanned for missing drivers in folder '\drivers'. A new file '\drivers\...