Malwarebytes Secure Backup 1.3.0.0010
Ensures your files are malware-free, then creates a backup
What sets Malwarebytes Secure Backup apart from other similar apps is that it relies on the installed version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to scan the files prior to uploading them to the cloud and it skips the infected ones.
- Supports automatic backups
- Can send notification emails whenever a task is completed
- Encrypts files before creating the backup
- You can retrieve or preview any backup using a web browser
Malwarebytes Secure Backup
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.2.0.0010
- Version Naming:
- We partnered with SOS Online Backup by Infrascale to provide the cloud backup infrastructure and client software (Windows, iOS, and Android) for our Malwarebytes Secure Backup service. When we launched Malwarebytes Secure Backup, we released the Windows client (version 1.0, core version 18.104.22.16877) for general availability. Although we received another version of the Windows client (version 1.1), we did not release it for general availability. This new version of the Windows client (version 1.2, core version 22.214.171.12420) is now ready for general availability.
- Advanced Option to enable/disable transfer over 128-bit SSL: