Office Password Unlocker is a all-in-one password recovery tool which enables you to recover safely and efficiently passwords from your Office documents.
This application provides three recovery modes: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack.
Additionally, you are easy to remove both the “password to open” and “password to edit”, making it possible for you not only to open but to modify the document.
Functions as a Word password breaker and an Excel password finder, it is super easy to use! Just give the full path of your Word or Excel to the program and with a mouse click to the “Start” button on the program will be OK. There is no related knowledge required, even a kid can manipulate successfully.
Furthermore, there will be no human interaction required throughout the unlocking process, you can simply let the application to do the job and it will quickly be finished.
Empowered with the three attack modes, brute-force attack, brute-force with mask attack and dictionary attack, it also works dynamically and efficiently. The program will do a full-scale detection and try countless possibilities to attack the password until the result appears!
The featured point of this program is that the program offers an attack scheme for specific password case. For example, you can select brute-force attack mode to attack the password, if you can’t remember anything at all about the password.
You can try brute-force with mask attack mode, if you can remember part of the password, like the length, any capital, any digits in the password, etc. If you are sure of your password characters, then try the dictionary attack for a smarter attack by creating your own dictionary for the program to base on.
Thanks to the permission to set the computer CPU priority, this program will be greatly increased in its performance and accelerated with its speed!
Here are some key features of "Office Password Unlocker":
· Recover Office 97-2010 Password
· Support GPU acceleration and multi-core CPUs
· Auto-save Recovery State
· Search for Encrypted Files
· Three efficient password attack methods available
· 1 GHz Processor
· 512 MB RAM
· 13 MB of free hard disk space
· Passwords longer than 3 characters can't be displayed.
· Dictionary Attack recovery method not available.
· Only recovers the first three characters of the password.
· Only checks 10000 combinations in the dictionary as possible password.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support to recover passwords for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Supports Office of all versions from 97 to 2010. GPU acceleration, multi-core and SSE are supported to fast password recovery.