PCmover Home is a handy and reliable application designed to move data and settings from one computer to another.
PCmover Home copies your programs, data files, and the registry settings needed to make your programs work properly on the new system, while leaving all of the new computer's preinstalled software intact. Any given application can be migrated or not, as you choose.
PCmover Home features several transfer methods: via network, Ethernet cable, file storage device and USB cable.
Here are some key features of "PCmover Home":
· Easy-to-use migration wizard
· Moves all your programs and settings
· Various transfer scenarios
· Undo feature available
· Any 486 or faster processor capable
· 16 megabytes memory
· 20 megabytes HDD space
· Limited to 1 PC migration
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function