Softpedia in association with Paragon Software Group offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy Paragon Backup & Recovery 12 Home with a 50% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the "Buy Now" button; you'll surely notice the discount has been activated. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Get it now, while it's hot!
Paragon Backup & Recovery 12 Home [DISCOUNT: 50% OFF!] description
Powerful Backup. Ultimate Recovery
Paragon Backup & Recovery Home will provide users with a complex disaster recovery solution.
By implementing in this product cutting edge technologies, including the next generation of Paragon Adaptive Restore, that provides for a successful migration of any Windows since XP to a different hardware platform (P2P), support for modern ultra high capacity drives (more than 2TB in size), advanced WinPE 3.0 based recovery environment, and a highly improved file-level backup, the company has offered all the necessary facilities to build a bullet-proof shield against any disaster.
Whether simply saving data or creating complex backup routines, this package of useful tools covers all your needs. The Home Edition quickly backs up your files and folders, operating system or even your entire hard disk to any storage medium you choose.
Here are some key features of "Paragon Backup & Recovery 12 Home [DISCOUNT: 50% OFF!]":
WinPE 3.0 Recovery Environment:
· Up-to-date version of Windows Pre-installation Environment provides a wider range of hardware configurations and has the ability to add third-party drivers on the fly if your hardware is not supported by default.
· Powerful utility that recovers the operating system’s startup ability. Available in Linux, DOS and WinPE environments.
· Selective Restore Extract individual files and folders from an archive without restoring an entire image. Use the Restore Wizard and simply check the files that you’d like to restore.
Paragon Adaptive Restore 3.0:
· The latest Adaptive Restore helps you restore your system backup onto completely different hardware from which the backup was made, or migrate your operating system from your old to your new computer. All required drivers will be added smoothly and easily, making your operating system bootable on your new machine or on the altered hardware.
Partition alignment for bare metal restore:
· Partition alignment during restoring to new hard drives ensures that there will be no performance loss due to incorrect partition alignment.
Better Network support for WinPE 3.0:
· WinPE recovery environment can easily establish network connections within your private network. If you store your backups on a network attached storage (NAS) or on a different computer in your network, you can easily access the backups directly from the Paragon recovery environment.
· Smart Backup Wizard Quickly backup these files and folders: My Documents, My Media Files, My Email Folders. Easily secure valuable data without additional configurations. You can leverage sector backups for the same purpose by creating archives of whole partitions (with all redundant data).
Backup and Restore to or from FTP/sFTP:
· Offload backup images to offsite storage for an even higher level of protection if disaster strikes. Get your OS and data back on track even if other backup storages and media are unavailable. Using sFTP, the data transfer to the external server will be protected and encrypted.
Hot Processing Options:
· Live backup is a key feature for any backup software. The product has a highly flexible, improved configuration for two different methods of hot processing: Paragon HotBackup and Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
· “Set and forget” backup policy that performs regular backups and automatically manages them. Simply set the desired number of stored backup checkpoints, or the maximum space allocation allowed for storage, and the program will automatically manage regular backups based on those conditions.
· To avoid unauthorized access to your backup files, you can easily encrypt them within our backup wizards.
Improved write-operations by using asynchronous backup:
· Improve the speed of the backup processing by using asynchronous writing operations.
Updated Email notifications:
· Paragon Backup & Recovery can inform you about the status of your backup tasks by sending e-mails. When configuring the SMTP server, easily check whether the configuration works by sending a test e-mail.
Scheduler and Script Generator:
· Chain any set of operations into one job to automate the routine with built-in scheduler. Script generator offers advanced scripting options like remote and conditional execution, subroutines, repeatable iterations, disk/partition properties analysis, error management, and much more.
· Copy partition or HDD Create an exact clone of a separate partition or an entire hard disk.
· Migrate OS to dissimilar hardware Migrate existing systems and make them bootable in a new hardware environment.
Improved file exclude for Copy HDD:
· Easily exclude selected files and folders when copying a partition or a complete hard drive to a new device. This is especially helpful when you migrate to an SSD that provides less space than your former hard drive.
Latest Software and Hardware Support:
· Windows 7 Support Enjoy full-fledged support for Windows 7.
· Support for the latest HDD standards Enjoy support for AFD (Advanced Format Drive), 2TB+ and non-512B sector size drives.
Improved Support of G:
· PT disks and MBR -> GPT conversion Backup and restore GPT disks and single volumes without any restrictions. Easily convert your MBR formatted hard drive to GPT without data loss.
Support for USB 3.0:
· Manage external hard drives more effectively by using all benefits of the USB 3.0 interface.
· CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor
· RAM: At least 128 MB (256 MB or greater recommended)
· Disk space: 250 MB
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support of Windows 8.
· Support of GPT/uEFI configurations to successfully clone, migrate, or restore a 64-bit Windows configured to the uEFI-based boot mode; to fix uEFI related boot problems.
· Incremental backup to a sector image is a further way of optimizing the process of disk imaging. Unlike differentials, it may not only contain data changed since the time of creating a full sector-based archive, but one of its increments as well, thus allowing to save more time and the backup storage. Introduction of a special index file that stores backup meta-information minimizes time and resources to create this type of archives.