Recover Data for Linux is a powerful and easy to use software application that allows you to restore damaged or lost data from corrupt Ext2 or Ext3 volumes.
Software performs exhaustive scan to locate & search lost Ext2 & Ext3 Partitions. All the recovered data in the lost partition is then displayed in a explorer like structure so that to ease the user to save the recovered data in a working volume.
Here are some key features of "Recover Data for Linux":
· Supports to recover lost, deleted and formatted partitions or logical EXT2, EXT3 Partitions.
· Recover & restore lost data from missing or lost files & folders.
· Provides recovery of deleted file(s) for Ext2 file system only.
· Provides recovery of linux ntfs partitions.
· Supports to recover Linux Ext2, Ext3 volumes with damaged Super Block or Inode List.
· File recovery from IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard drive media.
· File Filter feature ? To recover specific files with specific extensions.
· Save Recovery Scan feature ? To resume data recovery process later & to save time.
· Find features - To search for particular files from the list of recovered data.
· Pentium II 400 MHz
· 64 MB RAM
· Minimum 10 MB Space
· DEMO version allows only to preview the recovered file using directory tree launched after scanning the drive.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Linux Data Recovery Software updated and fixes more bugs and makes user-friendly GUI