Recover Data for Linux 1.0
Serves the users with quick solution to recover lost or damaged data from corrupt or lost Ext2 & Ext3 volumes.
Software performs exhaustive scan to locate & search lost Ext2 & Ext3 Partitions. All the recovered data in the lost partition is then displayed in a explorer like structure so that to ease the user to save the recovered data in a working volume.
- Supports to recover lost, deleted and formatted partitions or logical EXT2, EXT3 Partitions.
- Recover & restore lost data from missing or lost files & folders.
- Provides recovery of deleted file(s) for Ext2 file system only.
- Provides recovery of linux ntfs partitions.
- Supports to recover Linux Ext2, Ext3 volumes with damaged Super Block or Inode List.
- File recovery from IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard drive media.
- File Filter feature ? To recover specific files with specific extensions.
- Save Recovery Scan feature ? To resume data recovery process later & to save time.
- Find features - To search for particular files from the list of recovered data.
Recover Data for Linux
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Linux Data Recovery Software updated and fixes more bugs and makes user-friendly GUI