Recovery ToolBox for Outlook software is designed to recover data from the Microsoft Outlook pst files.
The Microsoft Outlook mail client is part of the Microsoft Office software package and is one of the most popular mail clients in the world. Recovery ToolBox for Outlook can be also used to recover information from Microsoft Exchange ost files and/or convert them into Microsoft Outlook pst files.
Recovery ToolBox for Outlook is a powerful, but at the same time easy to use tool for retrieving lost data from damaged PST and OST files. Another distinguishing feature of the applciation is the method it uses to recover data: the program neither modifies nor indexes the corrupted .pst file during the data recovery process.
Within one recovery session, Recovery ToolBox for Outlook recovers data only from one corrupted pst file. Therefore, you will be able to recover another pst file only when you start a new recovery session.
Saving recovered Microsoft Outlook data as separate files is another useful Recovery ToolBox for Outlook feature. You can save recovered objects (messages, contacts, notes) as files with the following extensions:
· eml - the standard extension of message files. Most popular mail clients, such as Outlook Express for example, support this standard;
· vcf - the extension of the Business Card format (vCard), the standard supported by most Personal Information Managers;
· txt - the extension of text files. It is possible to save Microsoft Outlook notes recovered from a corrupted pst file to files with the .txt extension.
Recovery ToolBox for Outlook will save each object from a Microsoft Outlook folder (a message, a note, a contact, a log, a task or a meeting) as a separate file of a certain format. The structure of folders saved to the disk will exactly coincide with the structure of folders in the pst file being recovered.
Recovery ToolBox for Outlook can be also used to export data from a Microsoft Outlook pst file since it is impossible to export messages to message files in the standard format with the .eml extension in Microsoft Outlook itself. Such objects as meetings, reminders and logs cannot be saved as separate file.
Recovery ToolBox for Outlook increases your chances to successfully recover data from corrupted Microsoft Outlook pst files that seemed permanently lost manifold. The program is easy to use and does not require any special professional knowledge.
Recovery ToolBox for Outlook extends the abilities of Microsoft Outlook users allowing them to export messages in the eml format lacking in the Microsoft Outlook mail client.
Here are some key features of "Recovery ToolBox for Outlook":
· Reads the damaged PST file, identifies and restores information in the file.
· Saves the recovered information in a new PST file or in several files
· Recovery Toolbox for Outlook reads data from PST files of all formats including Outlook 97
· Recovery Toolbox for Outlook restores data from files protected with a password
· Recovered messages are stored in eml files (compatible with most mail clients, for example, Outlook Express)
· Recovered contacts are stored in vcf files (vCard files for storing contacts)
· Sticky Notes are kept in separate text files
· You can only save 5 objects per folder
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added multilanguages