Remo Recover uses its wizard-like interface to efficiently guide you through the few steps required to recover and save lost data due to damaged media drives.
You can use the application to recover photos, movies, music, emails and archives that have been deleted by accident or by system malfunction.
Here are some key features of "Remo Recover":
· Recover files & Folders that are accidentally deleted or emptied from Recycle Bin
· Restore files that are deleted / lost due to corruption caused by third party programs or due to software errors.
· Retrieve files lost after improper shut down or ejection of flash memory card, USB pen drive, external HDD
· Preview the files before restoration
· CPU: Intel or AMD class processor with minimum 1.2 Ghz or higher
· RAM: Minimum of 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
· Minimum of 60 MB (100 MB recommended) for software installation and enough free disk space to save recovered files.
· Minimum of 1024 x 786 screen resolution for better usability.
· A graphics adapter card with at least 64 MB of memory.
· The save feature is disabled in the unregistered version.