AFPLookup Complete 3.6.2
A program that offers users an expanded analysis of generated AFP data streams, featuring extended search functions for the analyzed file
You can use AFPLookup Complete to obtain a structured overview of each of your AFP files.
All MO:DCA structured fields - even those that have since been rejected by Infoprint - are displayed in their respective hierarchy in a familiar Explorer interface.
You can use this stable software to analyze even corrupt AFP files immediately. A comfortable hex editor allows selective editing of single structured fields and triplets.
A search function is available if you can't find information such as NOP records or index values quickly enough using the structure.
The search function now can be restricted to NOP or TLE search for finding information only in these structured fields. AFP files created on foreign platforms or in different countries can be opened easily using one of the many built-in code pages.
- Presentation of the most actual AFP architecture
- Support for Interchange Set/3 (IS/3)
- Analyzes all AFP files (AFP, page segments, overlays, fonts, etc.)
- Displays all AFP objects (presentation text, GOCA, IOCA, bar code, etc.)
- Supports all structured fields and triplets
- 70 built-in character sets
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Extended search function in the analyzed file
- Saves dumps for archiving, comparing or printing, even in batch mode
- Displays the latest AFP architecture
- Preview and print in an integrated AFPDS viewer module
- Hex window for data stream based presentation of the structured field
- Hex-Editor for targeted editing of single SF's (depending on license)
- Resource list of all used resources
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fix: Recognition of common padding bytes x'03 10 00' in an MDD. Shown as erroneous triplet x'10' with no content previously
- Bug fix: Corrected handling of zero length unicode strings
- Update: Updated viewer module