Advanced File Finder is a powerful application that was designed in order to help you quickly locate any files you may need using an advanced search feature that also supports regular expressions.
The program can automatically create file lists that include several attributes, specific name patterns and more.
With Advanced File Finder you will also be able to look for a particular text string, for example, within the files from a location of your choice.
All files can then be saved to file list; copied to a new location specified using either absolute or relative folder paths; or renamed. Program can use advanced wildcards, RegEx, and case sensitivity options when checking file names. You can specify file name patterns to exclude from search, as well as directory scanning depth.
When looking for files, program can inspect file contents by looking for specific text or byte pattern. File search can be further limited by specifing file size, dates, and attribute parameters.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask. Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching.
Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
· Maximum number of files in one batch: 5
· Maximum number of actions in action sequence: 5
· Maximum number of processing threads: 1
· Monitors supported: 1
· Number of files that can be processed per given monitor during one continuous monitoring session: 5
· Triggered / Scheduled Mode and Command Line / Console Mode are not available
· Cannot run third-party tool on processed files