AllSync is the professional solution for your data synchronization and backup needs on individual workstations, laptops, or throughout your entire network.
AllSync performs synchronization, updating, duplication, archiving and backup of files and directories under Microsoft Windows.
AllSync is a program that allows you to backup, restore and replicate throughout your entire network.
It supports all file systems which can be accessed via drive letters or an UNC path. With AllSync you also have the option of previewing the copy operations and adapting them as needed.
This ensures that the copy operation goes as you intended. There are a number of preconfigured copy modes available to you for your copy tasks which can be individually adapted as needed.
The settings required for a specific copy operation are stored by AllSync in a copy profile. AllSync Scheduler enables you to automatically run your profiles at a specified time.
The various filter options offered by AllSync enable entire folders or individual files to be excluded from a copy operation.
In the interest of data protection you can have all the files which are deleted or overwritten by a copy operation moved to the Windows Recycle Bin or a separate backup folder.
Here are some key features of "AllSync":
· All the settings required for a specific copy procedure are stored by AllSync in copy profiles. You can create as many profiles as you like and administer them in the profile list.
· Copy Modes
· There are a number of preconfigured copy modes available to you for your copy tasks which can be individually adapted as needed.
· Resolving Synchronization Conflicts
· While synchronizing your data, the options set by you in Synchronization Conflicts inform AllSync that the same file has been changed on both sides since the last sync operation or that files and folders have been deleted, renamed or moved.
· Timer-Run Copy Operations
· AllSync Scheduler enables you to automatically run profiles by scheduling them.
· Copy Preview
· AllSync offers you the option of creating easy-to-interpret copy previews of your profiles so that you get an optimal view of the actions to be performed. The actions of the folders and files can be edited by you so that the copy operation goes as you intended.
· Profile Chaining
· Profile chaining enables you to chain several profiles so that they are automatically sequentially processed during a copy operation.
· Data Compression
· AllSync supports ZIP compression format for your backups.
· Data Protection
· In the interest of data protection you can have all the files which are deleted or overwritten by a copy operation moved to the Windows Recycle Bin or to a separate backup folder.
· Filter Functions
· There are various filter options available to you in AllSync for excluding files or folders from a copy operation.
· Transferring Access Permissions
· The access permissions of files and folders on NTFS partitions can be transferred by AllSync to the destination file.
· Modifying File Attributes
· The attributes of source and destination files can be modified after a file has been copied.
· Verification of the Content of Copied Files
· Employing an additional verification check enables copied files to be compared bit by bit.
· Email Notifications
· You can have the logs emailed to you so that you are informed about the automatic copy operations performed by AllSync Scheduler.
· Running External Programs
· You can have AllSync run programs and batch files before and after a copy operation.
· Creating Drive Letters
· You can connect a local directory or an enabled network resource using a drive letter during a copy operation and remove it afterwards.
· Establishing a Remote Access Connection
· Before starting a copy operation you can establish a remote access connection to another computer and automatically shut it down afterwards.
· AllSync offers you a variety of different log files so that you are informed about all the operations and actions performed. In addition, a separate log file is created for each profile.
· Command-Line Parameters
· You can start AllSync using command-line parameters and thus integrate AllSync in your scripts.
· Creating Shortcuts
· AllSync's Shortcut Manager enables you to create shortcuts of your profiles on your desktop or in other folders.
· Help System
· AllSync features a convenient help file which can be printed out as a manual.
· IBM compatible PC
· 12 MB of available disk space
· Minimum 800x600 screen resolution
· You have only 2 copy profiles available to you for trying out all of AllSync's features. However, the full version enables you to set up any number of copy profiles you like.
· You cannot change the location where AllSync's application data is stored.
· The demo version will only run for 21 days, at which time the try-before-you-buy period expires.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: Dutch translation of the GUI.
· FIX: Various optimizations and new enhancements have been introduced in various sections of AllSync. Various bugs have been fixed.