Quickly Inventory your home or small business with a digital camera and our HomeManage home inventory software. Invaluable for insurance purposes in the case of theft or loss due to natural disaster.
It makes it easy to create an inventory using images from your digital camera. Use our Estate Planning features to keep track of your beneficiaries and which possessions each will receive from your estate.
Organize items by Category, Room, Month of Purchase and more. Attach files and URLs to your records such as electronic invoices or receipts. Each item has an associated 'Item Notebook' where you can track repairs and other expenses related to a possession. After you you have finished the inventory, it will be easy to keep your data updated.
HomeManage makes it simple to store the barcode on your computers, printers and other possessions. When you later bring up the item just scan the item barcode and the record pertaining to that item will appear.
If you have a vacation home or investment property, HomeManage allows you to track multiple residences or business locations:
· Keep an organized record of your possessions. Get rid of folders filled with receipts, warranties and photographs.
· You'll always know what was in your home at the time of any theft or catastrophic event
· Relax when you change residences. HomeManage is an excellent tool for keeping track of your belongings when you move. Imagine being able to make certain that nothing gets left behind or disappears in transit
· Have a record of each item you own in case you need to make an insurance claim for loss or damage.
· Be thorough in your estate planning. By recording each item and noting its beneficiary, you can help communicate your intentions for estate planning, and provide excellent backup to your will.
· Use HomeManage in your small business. Keep track of computers, printers, tools and other assets that belong to your small business.
Here are some key features of "HomeManage 2011":
· Use the View window to see assets grouped by different fields such as Vendor, Insurer or Manufacturer.
· See which assets are assigned to a particular employee.
· View assets by Status. A great way to keep track of checked out tools, or items on loan.
· Remind yourself of soon to expire Warranties & Leases. AssetManage will show assets by Month/Year of Warranty or Lease Expiration
· The View window is where custom queries can be executed simply by clicking on the Query.
· Keep track of uncompleted tasks. Asset notebook items can be shown by Due date.
· 800x600 Display resolution
· 30 days trial
· Nag Screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved display of large images,
· New Restore feature