Batch File Manager is a useful application that was designed in order to provide you with a simple means of performing a variety of actions on a set of files.
The program is able to batch move, copy or rename entire directories and it also comes with a built-in editor that aims to give you full control over the name changing operation.
The advanced file search function supports regular expressions and there is also a removal feature you can use to erase unwanted files.
Rename multiple files according to the rules and pattern you specify using powerful editor with syntax highlighting. Modify original file name by removing or copying its parts, changing letter case, or adding dynamic content like random characters or file properties. Copy and move files to folders specified using absolute/relative paths.
Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, text/binary contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards. Delete files easily. File operation helpers will guide you step by step through the process.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
· Maximum number of files in one batch: 5
· Maximum number of actions in action sequence: 5
· Maximum number of processing threads: 1
· Monitors supported: 1
· Number of files that can be processed per given monitor during one continuous monitoring session: 5
· Triggered / Scheduled Mode and Command Line / Console Mode are not available
· Cannot run third-party tool on processed files