Built-in hex editor allows for easy entry of binary data to search & replace bytes. Perform multiple replacements easily by entering plain-text or RegEx-based search-replace pairs into grid or import them from a file.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask. Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards. Optionally merge together, split all, or zip processed files.
Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching. Complete support for Regular Expressions (RegEx) and Unicode throughout the program.
Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.Batch File Replace is a powerful utility that can help you find and replace simple and multi-line text as well as raw bytes in several files at once.
The application supports regular expressions and will enable you to use wildcards for search and replace operations.
Another nice addition is the hex editor Batch File Replace comes with. This tool is essential in finding and replacing binary data.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
· Maximum number of files in one batch: 5
· Maximum file size: 5 KB
· Maximum number of actions in action sequence: 5
· Maximum number of processing threads: 1
· Monitors supported: 1
· Number of files that can be processed per given monitor during one continuous monitoring session: 5
· Triggered / Scheduled Mode and Command Line / Console Mode are not available
· Cannot run third-party tool on processed files