Structured compare and merge code, files and folders, smart code diff
Compare++ (Compare plus plus, CMPP for short), is a visual language-aware file comparison tool tailored for programmers and web developers, which provides many unique features for comparing source files.
For example, you can ignore some language-related secondary change such as comment, pure formatted modification. Another example is, in just two clicks, you can quickly select and compare two C++ functions.
The program's graphical user interface is a multi-tab window which includes a startup view, one or more file and folder compare views. Start view provides an interface to load new files or folders, a history list to open auto-saved files or folders and includes two buttons to open folder or file compare view.
Folder compare view hierarchically lists folder comparison results in a side-by-side panel and provides powerful "compare with..." which makes it easy to compare any two selected files. File compare view displays all file comparison results in a side-by-side or over-and-under panel and includes "overview bar" to help user locate difference, "function view" to list all structure changes.
In addition, you will be able to customize the software by modifying the compare rules, the colors, fonts or operation settings.
Here are some key features of "Compare++":
· ignore comment, pure formatted, white-space and case changes;
· Unique ability to align moved sections such as C++ function, Java namespace, C# method, CSS selector, ...;
· Compare two folders at high speed and display results side by side;
· Snapshot changes, add comments, and then email;
· Easily integrate into SCM such as SVN, Git, Perforce, Microsoft TFS, SourceSafe, ...;
· compare some lines with clipboard; syntax highlighting;
· unlimited line length;
· in-place editing and comparing file content;
· detect file and folder changes in disk;
· integrate into Windows Explorer's context menu;
· integrate with version control systems and Visual Studio;
· drag and drop support
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New! Optimize multi-line statement match: the option is turned on by default;
· New! Enhance "Ignore formatting changes" to support multi-line statement;
· Fixed several bugs;