FMDiff 3.0.6 / 3.0.7 Test
Compares FileMaker Pro Files And Lists Differences
With FMDiff the basic test is done within minutes. Simply compare your backup or "Good Clone" against the solution. You immediately learn whether anything has changed and where, either due to human, hardware, or software error.
FMDiff compares your current solution against a previous one and reports the differences. For the first time it is now possible to verify that the internal file structure (tables, fields, relations, etc.) is the same as at the time of delivery. This is typically very important for sensitive domains such as healthcare and accounting.
It's a "First of its Kind" application to:
· compare FileMaker Pro files against backups or clones
· show a file's Recover count (trust in the state of the file)
· unveil a file's unchangeable creation date (prove of ownership)
· list system and FileMaker version counts the file was used with
· check for obvious and hidden file corruption
· run super-fast!
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.0.6
- New: rewrite of more code using the Scheme language
- Addition of a total of 1,500 test routines
- Optimized for speed
- New application icon (due to FileMaker Inc. legal department)