FileSeek Pro 4.3
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in FileSeek Pro 4.3:
- Change: Added a new tab to the Settings window that will allow users to view, enable, and disable preview handlers
- Change: Moved the advanced setting to disable preview handlers to the new Preview Handler tab in the Settings window
- Change: There is a new option in the Search settings that will allow users to export extra lines when saving search results to CSV and HTML
- Change: Added a new advanced setting: "Don't use icons in result list"
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 1.9 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Binary Fortress Software
- USER RATING:
- C: \ System \ File Management
The setup procedure is quick and does not require special attention from the user. Once it's done, you can check out a standard window with a well-defined layout, representing FileSeek's interface.
You can set up the search parameters when it comes to the target directory, exclusion list of files/folders, and evidently, the search query.
FileSeek performs a scan job very rapidly and reveals results with the file name, path, size, line number, date of last modification and access, along with the line itself of the query in question.
More advanced filters can be defined when it comes to the query match mode (to the entire file or to each line in the file), subfolders, case sensitivity, date attributes and file size limit.
It is also possible to create, manage and synchronize multiple profiles for various projects, switch to a different language for the UI, enable file handlers, input command-line parameters to pass, and so on. Plus, the program integrates into the Explorer context menu.
FileSeek has a good response time and requires a low-to-moderate amount of CPU and RAM to work properly. No error dialogs have been shown in our tests, and the app did not hang or crash. The intuitive layout and rich configuration options should make FileSeek appealing to the entire audience.
FileSeek Pro was reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on March 28th, 2015
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / Server 2012
feature list requirements limitations