GDuplicateFinder was created as a cross-platform and easy-to-use program that can help users search for files on the local disk and the local network.
You can now use the GDuplicateFinder tool to free up space on your system by removing all the duplicates.
Here are some key features of "GDuplicateFinder":
· Manage network drives(add, edit, remove)
· Turn on/off network drives
· Save/load duplicates results session
· Stop, save, load and resume a search for duplicates
· Open duplicate files with system's default editor
· Update checker
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug: Chinese characters not displaying correctly on Windows 7