Globodox is a s oftware which allows users to manage and organize their files created especially for the medium to large business. It features an integrated set of tools for scanning, indexing, searching, securing, sharing, auditing and workflow.
Globodox Suite is available with a Windows based desktop client as well as a web browser based client
Here are some key features of "Globodox":
· You can add paper documents using Globodox's built-in scanning tools. Scanned documents can be saved as TIFF, PDF, PNG or JPG. Any type of file can be added by dragging & dropping it onto Globodox (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, PDF, JPEG and Autocad files etc.). You can drag & drop an entire folder structure to recreate the same within Globodox. Email messages or just attachments can be dragged & dropped from MS Outlook. Even text can be selected and dragged & dropped from a document or a web page.
· Globodox offers multiple methods of organizing documents. You can arrange documents in folders or quickly classify documents by attaching multiple text tags to them. You can also use the powerful Document Types feature to save specific indexing information with each document (for e.g. store Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Invoice Amount with each stored Invoice and store Sender Name, Date with each stored Letter). Stacks let you group documents and share indexing information.
· You can create multiple links between related documents and stacks. This way you can easily jump from one document to another. For example you can link an invoice to a check or a letter to it's reply.
· Globodox offers a quick search box as well as a way of creating multi condition queries (for e.g. All invoices under $500 from January 2008). You can even save queries for later re-use.
· Globodox offers a simple yet powerful role based security mechanism. Use role privileges to control what level of access users have to the document repository and what actions they can perform (e.g. Mary can edit documents she owns but only view shared documents). Access can also be controlled at the document level by assigning pre-defined security templates to documents.
Notes and Annotation:
· Globodox lets you store unlimited number of text notes along with each document. You can also annotate scanned documents by highlighting, underlining different parts of the document. Hide parts of a document by using the redact tool. Use predefined stamps or signature to stamp/sign a document. You can created named bookmarks to quickly jump to different parts of a multi-page scanned document.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Access documents from mobile devices:
· The Globodox Web Client now supports mobiles devices such as smart phones and tablets (iPads, Android Tablets etc.). If your Globodox web client installation is accessible over the Internet you can now access your documents from the road using almost any mobile device.
· To access the mobile version of the web client simply add /m to the URL you normally use to access the Globodox web client (e.g. example.com/globodoxweb will become example.com/globodoxweb/m)
· The mobile version of the web client is currently in beta. It only supports finding and viewing documents. Over the coming months we have big plans of adding a lot of features to it.
· The Globodox Web Client including the mobile web client is included with Globodox Suite. As always it is available as an optionally purchased module for Globodox Standard customers.
Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012:
· Globodox now supports both 32 bit and 64 bit version of Windows 8. It also s...