Real-time log monitoring made easy
Use the Custom Columns feature to let LogFusion parse and split your logs into separate columns for easier reading. Just like the popular 'tail' program in Linux/Unix, LogFusion can also auto-scroll and always show you the newest lines in your log files in real-time.
LogFusion can load any text logs, including web server logs, developer debug logs and any other text that is outputted to a file. LogFusion can also read Event Logs in real-time, and can even use it's powerful Text Filtering and Row Highlighting features to help you find specific items.
- Row Highlighting:
- Use LogFusion's powerful custom highlighting to match text strings or regex patterns and format the matched log lines to suit your needs.
- Text Filtering:
- Use LogFusion's Text Filtering to filter and hide lines that don't match your search text, all in real-time as new lines are being added.
- Watched Folders:
- LogFusion can automatically add new logs from Watched Folders. Just specify the folders to monitor, and LogFusion will automatically open any new log files created in those folders.
- Custom Columns:
- Create custom column definitions and let LogFusion parse and split the log lines into your custom columns for easier reading.
- Auto-Scroll (like 'tail'):
- Just like the 'tail' program on Linux/Unix, you can use LogFusion to show the newest lines in a log in real-time.
- Pin LogFusion Always On Top:
- Pin LogFusion's window on top of all other windows using the 'Always on Top' button so you can always see your logs, no matter what you're doing.
- Elevation for Secure Logs:
- Some logs need Administrator privileges, so just use LogFusion's 'Elevate to Administrator' button to quickly and easily elevate LogFusion.
- last updated on:
- May 29th, 2014, 6:22 GMT
- file size:
- 1.4 MB
- developed by:
- Binary Fortress Software
- license type:
- operating system(s):
- Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / Server 2012
- C: \ System \ File Management
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Change: Added a "Maximum Loaded Log Lines" setting to cap the number of loaded lines (big memory saver for fast-updating logs)
- Fix: Greatly reduced the API request sizes when syncing Highlight rules (saves bandwidth)
- Fix: Resolved a logic error with Filter queries
- Fix: General performance and stability improvements