Magic File Renamer Standard Edition is a powerful multiple file renamer and ID3 tag setter. With Magic File Renamer Standard Edition you can easily and quickly change names, attributes and dates of files and folders. Magic File Renamer Standard Edition also let you change text files contents and ID3v1 / ID3v2 tags for MP3 files.
Magic File Renamer Standard Edition offers an extensive set of 36 advanced filters which you can use to perform almost any renaming task you could think of, and save you many frustrating hours of manual renaming.
Among the filters, a powerful pattern renaming capacity, suitable of using data from Text files, MP3 files, JPEG files (EXIF) and other image formats, and even a feature to rename full music albums using online data from freedb.org Advanced users will find MFR's rich and flexible user interface and feature-list hard to come by.
Real-time preview for any field, presets, logging, extensive undo and console mode for automatic processing are just part of those features. Magic File Renamer Standard Edition is an heavy duty file renamer, suitable also for renaming masses of files and optimized for speed.
If you are a music collector, musician, graphic artist, photographer, digital camera user, programmer, system administrator or file collector of any kind, Magic File Renamer Standard Edition is just what you need.
Here are some key features of "Magic File Renamer Standard Edition":
- The most comprehensive and flexible file-renaming and ID3 tagging software for Windows.
- Supplied with 36 filters which you can use to perform almost any renaming task you could think of.
- Supports MP3 ID3 tags read/write, and online music albums information retrieval from freedb.org.
- Supports reading information from image files, and metadata in various standards from JPEG images (EXIF).
- Supports changing text files contents by applying any text filter on them.
- Supports real-time preview, log and undo for any changes made.
- Supports presets and console mode for automatic batch renaming from command-line.
- Fixed: Windows Explorer Context menu integration is working also for 64 bit systems.
- Fixed: "Enumeration was modified" error while preview of MP3 files.