A small utility to check folders usage
How to use:
- Add folders to the list and set the quota.
- To change the quota right click on the folder path or press the menu key on extended keyboards.
- Press enter or click out of the edit box to save the changes.
- Press esc to cancel editing.
- To open the folder double click on its path or press enter, so that you can manage your files.
- You can stop the check at any time just pressing esc or pushing the exit button.
- The program automatically saves its position and size, when closed, and restores them when it starts.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added the possibility of specifying parameters for the external command
- When you abort the check, it stops immediately now