MegaTunix is a graphical tuning tool intended to make it easier for users to tune their MegaSquirt powered vehicles.
It is a cross-platform application for some of the available DIY Fuel Injection controllers, including the MegaSquirt (MS1, MS1-Extra, MS2 and MS2-Extra) as well as the FreeEMS EFI system and the JimStim ECU stimulator/development tool.
Here are some key features of "MegaTunix":
· Multi User Tuning
· Photorealistic Gauges
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Full support for MS2-Extra 3.0.3 firmware series (thru x)
· Full support of JimStim interactive control including automated ctrl
· Win2k support returned with hybrid dual runtime integrated installer
· Numerous bugfixes and memory leak removals
· Minor performance fixes.
· 2D display bugfixes with vertexs "freezing"
· Broke ECU's out into persona's and mtx now prompts at startup to choose
· one to use. Required because ms2-e 3.x drops comms if it gets non-api
· commands. . this is a precursor to further modularization to other ECU's
· Improved stability and feedback in network mode
· -Removed global MTX lock allowing multiple instances
· added "-P" CLI option to specify a specific serial port to be used
· which disables serial port autoscanning, when used
· Dashdesigner, Gaugedesigner and mtxloader all ported to use GtkBuilder over