Metadata Explorer 184.108.40.206 Beta
Enables you to explore .NET assemblies metadata (EXE or DLL)
- Explore classes, methods, fields in the form independend from the programming language (in hierarchical trees);
- Displays default value of the literal fields, properies, fields, attribute constructors with passed values;
- Explore classes from referenced assemblies without loading this assembly;
- Displays referenced assemblies;
- MDE is a multi-document application, that allows to explore several assemblies;
- The detailed information about assemblies (Hash algorithms, GAC status), modules (file properties, X509 cretificates), namespaces and other metadata;
- Explore, extract (supported formats: RESX, BMP, JPG, TXT and etc.) and preview managed resources;
- Explore PE headers: CLR, DOS, Optional NT headers, which reflect a physical arrangement of the assembly metadata.
- Capability of connection external tools, decompilers;
- MSIL disassembler;
- Program Debug Database (PDB) explorer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 220.127.116.11 Beta
- Fix assemby re-loading bug
- Fix file drag-drop bug