Metadata Explorer 126.96.36.199 Beta
Enables you to explore .NET assemblies metadata (EXE or DLL)
The name MDE stands for Metadata Explorer. MDE will enable you to explore .NET assemblies metadata (EXE or DLL), such as classes, methods, fields, managed resources, assembly dependency, PE headers (physical metadata location).
- Explore classes, methods, fields in the form independend from the programming language (in hierarchical trees);
- Displays default value of the literal fields, properies, fields, attribute constructors with passed values;
- Explore classes from referenced assemblies without loading this assembly;
- Displays referenced assemblies;
- MDE is a multi-document application, that allows to explore several assemblies;
- The detailed information about assemblies (Hash algorithms, GAC status), modules (file properties, X509 cretificates), namespaces and other metadata;
- Explore, extract (supported formats: RESX, BMP, JPG, TXT and etc.) and preview managed resources;
- Explore PE headers: CLR, DOS, Optional NT headers, which reflect a physical arrangement of the assembly metadata.
- Capability of connection external tools, decompilers;
- MSIL disassembler;
- Program Debug Database (PDB) explorer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 188.8.131.52 Beta
- Fix assemby re-loading bug
- Fix file drag-drop bug