Name It Your Way (NIYoW) 1.7.6
Professional utility for massive renaming of files and folders
NIYoW is different from any other renaming utility you've ever seen. The renaming is completed by building a set of rules which applied to the files or folders.
Many types of rules gives you a complete answer to almost every possible renaming task.
NIYoW also includes extra tools for handling MP3 files:
* Special Properties Editor for updating the time stamp and attributes of single or multiple files at once !
* The powerful ID3 tag editor enables you to edit single or multiple tags with just a few clicks!
* The Tag Generating Wizard enables to create ID3 tags from file names with step by step instructions!
- Mass renaming of file and folder collections using system of rules
- Rule editing with import / export capability of rule collections
- Dynamic name generation using variables
- Quick Rename of files and folder directly from Windows Explorer.
- Command line renaming
- Use information from JPEG, MP3, MS Office, MIDI and HTML files to generate the new names!
- Update summary information of multiple documents at once!
- Update the time stamp of files and folders in batch!
- Prevent creation of duplicated names using the Anti-Duplicate system
- File and folder renaming wizard with common renaming tasks
- Instant and manual preview of the new names before renaming
- Undo last renaming task
- Set attributes of files/folders from different locations in batch!
- Generating ID3 tag from filename
- MP3 ID3 tag editor (Supports ID3v1 & ID3v2)
- Setting values of ID3 fields in multiple MP3 files
- Detailed renaming report and event logging
Name It Your Way (NIYoW)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.7.5
- Fixed compatibility issues with Windows Vista
- Fixed minor bugs