OpenKM can be very useful for all companies who intend to share and organize documents. It is a web-based application that works with all the popular web browsers, allowing you to organize your documents and store them in a single place.
OpenKM is a electronic document management system (DMS)
based on Java technologies ( Jboss, Jackrabbit, Lucene, GWT- Google Web Toolkit ).
· Intel Pentium 4
· 256MB RAM
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The previsualization of multimedia elements as images and videos
· An improved an rewritten administration interface
· A centralized management of templates
· An exclusive area to allow users to store their private documentation
· A tool for massive import and output data from ZIP files
· Searches by date ranks as well as translations to more languages.