PE Structure Viewer application was designed mainly for software developers and administrators, but can be also useful for localization specialists and everyone who investigating executable files.
PE Structure Viewer is a multi-purpose program. Besides viewing detailed information about an executable file (32-bit or 64-bit), you can also examine and extract multilingual resources from it (single or a group at once), display a list of all processes currently running on the system as well as a list of the modules loaded by each process, browse and manage all currently registered shell extensions.
PE Structure Viewer can also be used as a convenient hexadecimal viewer of files, which has incremental searching, bookmarks, Unicode support, data block copying/saving, "Text Only" mode, and a data interpreter.
· PE Structure Viewer is FREE for personal/private use only. You MUST purchase a license if you are using this software in any business, commercial, military or government organization. The evaluation period is 30 days.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added possibility to open in-memory images.
· Added a dialog displaying all loaded in system modules.
· Extended the lists of the loaded and registered modules to display more information.
· Added a tool named String Finder supporting filtering of strings on a substring.
· Added support of GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, EMF, EMF+ images (via GDI+).
· Added possibility to open text and image files in a human readable form.
· Added command "Go To Registry Key" in text mode.
· Added command "Fit To Page" in image mode.
· Added support of bold fonts in text and hexadecimal modes.
· Many internal changes and optimizations.
· Fixed several errors.