Replace It! is a handy and reliable utility designed to search for a user-defined string and replace it with another one in TXT and DOC files.
Replace It! is able to perform this operation with single files, but it can also process entire folders. The Options dialog allows you to add more file types (just enter the extension followed by semi-colon).
· DotNet 2.0 Framework
· 15 MB of free space
· 10 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Files are saved now, only if changes are made
· Log reflects whether changes were made or no matches found
· Cursor changes to 'waiting' when changes are being made
· As files are being checked, filenames appear in status bar, briefly
· Added Option to exclude folders with underscore prefix
· Fix - folder changes are now consistent with toolbar and button on main form
· Fix - bug when saving web files extensions not retained
· Fix - bug that wouldn't allow opening the log file after reading it once.