Transformenator is a lightweight Java-based application designed to help you perform binary files transforms.
Transformenator provides you with a command-line environment and features multiple sample transform files. In order to use it, you have to enter the following syntax: 'java -jar transformenator.jar -t transform.xform < infile.bin > outfile.bin'
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Recursive transform specs:
· changes are now fed back to input stream and exposed to subsequent transforms
· This can cause loops if your specs change data to the same thing (i.e. '0d
· = 0d0')
· Use the hashmark instead of equals sign in these cases (i.e. '0d #
· 0d0') to move past once substituted
'Must be non-zero' specification ('!!'):
· similar to 'don't care,' but allows any value except zero to match