VX Search is an automated search application able to search file based on various criteria such as file type, file name, size, location, extension, category, file attributes, creation, modification and last access dates.
VX Search allows you to view in pie or bar charts which of the found files use the most disk space, or which is the most common file type.
VX Search offers you the possibility to create, edit, import or export several search profiles, each of them following a certain set of rules, depending on your needs in different situations.
NOTE: Additional features are provided by the Pro edition.
Here are some key features of "VX Search":
· Multiple Types of File Search Rules
· Support for Long File Names
· Support for Unicode File Names
· Support for UNC Network Path Names
· Built-In File Management Operations
· 500 MHz or better CPU. Recommended: 2+ GHz single-core or dual-core CPU
· 256 MB of system memory. Recommended: 512 MB
· 25 MB of free disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds the ability to execute multiple, parallel file search operations
· Improves HTML, text, Excel CSV and XML file search reports
· Improves SQL database reports
· Fixes a number of bugs