dupeGuru Music Edition is a useful tool for finding duplicates in your music library by scanning the folders you specify and displaying the results in a detailed list.
It does everything dupeGuru does, but it has more information columns (such as bitrate, duration, tags, etc..) and more scan types (filename with fields, tags and audio content).
Find your duplicate files in minutes, thanks to its quick fuzzy matching algorithm. dupeGuru ME not only finds filenames and tags that are the same, but it also finds similar ones.
dupeGuru ME is customizable. You can tweak its matching engine to find exactly the kind of duplicates you want to find. dupeGuru ME is safe. Its engine has been especially designed with safety in mind. Its reference directory system as well as its grouping system prevent you from deleting files you didn't mean to delete.
Not only can you delete duplicates files dupeGuru ME finds, but you can also move or copy them elsewhere. You can also easily weed the bad duplicates out, thanks to the Power Marker.
· .NET Framework 2.0
· You can only delete, move or copy 10 duplicates at once
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved “Make Selection Reference” to make it clearer.
· Improved “Open Selected” to allow opening more than one file at once.
· Fixed a few typos here and there.
· Tweaked the fairware dialog.
· Added a 64-bit build for Windows.
· Improved Brazilian localization.