Speed up disk operation with a secure virtual RAM disk.
If your system has a lot of read-write operations on a limited set of files, moving the frequently accessed data off the actual hard disk into computer's memory can speed up operation and reduce access times dramatically.
Secure your data and speed up disk operations on the fly. DiskBoost creates a virtual RAM disk in your computer memory, allowing for blazingly fast disk operations with instant file access.
Increase browsing speed by storing the Temporary Internet Files folder on a RAM disk or speed up your server by moving frequently accessed files or databases from the hard disk into the computer's memory. DiskBoost automatically protects all data by encrypting everything you store on virtual disks on-the-fly.
- Speeds up disk speed and reduces random access time
- Blazingly fast file operations
- Virtual disks mount automatically when the system boots
- Create temporary RAM drives or permanent images
- Automatic hard drive synchronization and backup capabilities protect your data against loss
- Guaranteed wipe of sensitive data
- Transparent operation: files and folders are read and written on-the-fly
- Complete security: data is encrypted on-the-fly
- Protect disk images with a password
- Strong encryption ensures complete security
- Travel light with DiskBoost images on a USB flash
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!