DiskExplorer for NTFS description
Windows-based disk editor for NTFS file systems
DiskExplorer is a sophisticated disk editor that will enable you to investigate your NTFS drive and conduct your own data recovery.
Navigate and inspect your hard drive with ease.
Here are some key features of "DiskExplorer for NTFS":
· Navigate your NTFS drive by jumping to the partition table, boot record, Master file table or the root directory.
· Choose between views such as hex, text, index allocation, MFT, boot record, partition table
· Inspect the file entry details, NT attributes etc.
· Search your drive for text, partition tables, boot records, MFT entries, index buffers.
· View files.
· Save files or whole directories from anywhere on the drive.
· Identify the file a certain cluster belongs to.
· Create a virtual volume when the boot record is lost or corrupt.
· Edit your drive by using the direct read/write mode (not recommended) or the virtual write mode.
· Conduct your own data recovery by taking advantage of all these features.
· Pentium Processor
· 8 MB RAM
· 30-day trial.