PerfectDisk Professional 13.0 Build 821
PerfectDisk Professional is a system utility tool that you can use to provide users with disk optimization and space management capabilities. It’s also equipped with a defragmentation module and S.M.A.R.T. monitoring for a better hardware performance.
Performs defragmentation right from the start
The software is very simple to install, and towards the end, PerfectDisk offers to check for the latest updates at the initiation of the program (this is highly recommended).
Once updating is complete, PerfectDisk automatically starts a defragmentation task on your system. It may take a long while but once it finishes, you have the option of optimizing files and folders.
Silently doing its job
CPU and memory are moderately used when PerfectDisk is doing its job, but other processes can encounter minor problems and they may not work perfectly.
SteathPatrol is a subtle way to get things done. It enables PerfectDisk to work silently, without causing any problems to the system (thanks to Auto-Optimization), while OptiWrite prevents fragmentation with no impact on your computer's performance.
Periodically have your disk drive revitalized
Scheduling tasks is also possible (one time, daily or weekly), and you can view the results in the PerfectDisk Log. The SmartPlacement option monitors data usage patterns, and it manages it so that future fragmentation operations should be minimally performed.
Also suitable in business environments
In addition, you have the possibility of defragmenting remote computers by running another copy of PerfectDisk Professional. This option is usually recommended for business purposes, but users can also benefit from it at home.
First-time users might have problems dealing with this software, but luckily they have a very well-drawn online help file at their disposal, one that explains every single detail of PerfectDisk.
To end with
In conclusion, PerfectDisk Professional is a great alternative to monitor your computer’s hardware and to boost its level of performance. It lets you quickly accommodate due to the overall clever design and comes equipped with an abundance of features that make sure you computer once-again runs smooth.
Reviewed by Elena Opris on July 18th, 2014
- last updated on:
- August 12th, 2014, 7:15 GMT
- file size:
- 40.2 MB
- developed by:
- Raxco Software
- license type:
- operating system(s):
- Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / Server 2012
- C: \ System \ Hard Disk Utils
- download hub:
- HDD Managers ( + 3 others )
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Fragmentation Prevention with OptiWrite:
- PerfectDisk's new OptiWrite technology prevents most fragmentation in your drive before it occurs, which prevents your system from slowing down. OptiWrite detects when Windows is going to fragment files and intelligently redirects I/O to stop the fragmentation from occuring. System performance is maintained and the need to utilize CPU and Disk I/O resources to defragment files is greatly reduced. Because less defragmentation is needed, there is a direct benefit in the form of energy saved in both CPU usage and in the reading and writing to a disk. It saves users both in energy costs and in the time required to defragment a file system.
- Intelligent SSD Optimization:
Application descriptionPerfectDisk, the world's most popular and thorough disk defragmentation solution, combines speed, thoroughness flexibi...