ShotPut Pro description
Automated Offloading for HD Digital Media
Faster and more powerful than ever, ShotPut Pro is the industry’s de-facto standard offloading application for professionals. Featuring a simple GUI as well as robust copy speeds, ShotPut Pro turns into an indispensable application for today’s tapeless HD workflows.
Whether you’re copying just one card or five at a time, to one or more portable hard disks at a time, with ShotPut Pro you can ‘Offload with Confidence’. Minimize your data wrangling time; maximize your creative time.
Here are some key features of "ShotPut Pro":
Manage HD Digital Media:
· Offload any digital media card including Panasonic P2, Alexa, AVCHD, Sony SxS, JVC ProHD, RED, Canon 5D/7D or AVCHD, Compact Flash, SDHC cards, and others. Make secure, auto-named copies of a card or hard disk's contents in up to three locations. Watch an offload destination with ProxyMill to simultaneously make proxy copies.
· Verifies with file-by-file or byte-to-byte comparisons of media copies to ensure integrity of files. Audible and visual alerts when errors occur.
Copy Folders or Files:
· Individually select just the material you want to backup and verify. Drag and Drop into the list to process.
Automatic or Manual:
· ShotPut Pro will auto-offload removable volumes (drives or cards) upon insertion streamlining your workflow. Just setup an automated naming convention and select Automatic mode.
· If volumes are already mounted, use the Manual option to select the entire card or drive for copying. You can also Drag and Drop any files or folders into the queue at any time.
· Creates a printable text record of transfer activity, card names, folder names, copied file names, time/date stamp, file sizes, copy time and verification actions. Complete details can be used for project organization and billable time records.
· 2.0 GHz single processor or 1.8GHz dual-core processor
· 1 GB of RAM
· 16 GB of free hard-disk space
· Internet access required for automated product activation
· Will offload 10 cards or folders maximum