UFS Explorer Professional Recovery 5.8.1
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery description
Data access for set of most used file systems and different storages
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery is fast and comprehensive data recovery and undelete program for most used file systems with broken RAID arrays recovery support.
With UFS Explorer Professional Recovery you may:
- Recover files from most used file systems of different OS: UFS/UFS2 (BSD, Solaris, Unix, Adaptec SnapOS), XFS/ReiserFS/Ext2/Ext3 (Linux), HFS/HFS+/HFSx (MacOS), ISO9660/UDF (CD/DVD), NWFS (Novell), FAT and NTFS with system locked files access;
- Virtually reconstruct file system after data or storage damage and after partition formatting;
- Back up partitions or entire disks for further analysis and data recovery;
- Undelete deleted files on FAT and NTFS file systems that were deleted from or without Recycle bin;
- Undelete and recover deleted or lost files from other file systems;
- Find and recover data from partitions, that were lost due to faults in disk re-partitioning, hardware failures, virus attacks and so on;
- Make heuristic data analysis to recover deleted or lost data from behind existing partitions or unpartitioned disk space;
- Virtually reconstruct broken or disassembled RAID arrays (RAID 0,RAID 5, JBOD and their combinations) and recover data from there;
- Access data on virtual disks of leading virtualiztion software.
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery supports physical disks, USB mass storage devices (including some digital cameras, MP3 players etc.) and set of virtual disks: Parallels Workstation, VMWare products, MS Virtual PC, MacOS .DMG (both raw and 'chunked' with ZLIB compression), plain RAW disks image files and CD/DVD images (.iso, .mdf...) as well, as disk images in its own, solid-compressed format.
It auto recognizes different styles of disk partitioning, including basic and dinamic disks, BSD slices, MacOS partition map and no partitoning at all.
UFS Explorer products support Unicode file names on all supported file systems.
Here are some key features of "UFS Explorer Professional Recovery":
· Universal Data Access: UFS Explorer is designed to make no matter where your data reside. It supports fast and safe access to set of storages, including SCSI/SATA/PATA hard disks, USB mass storage devices, RAID arrays, VMWare, Microsoft Virtual PC, Parallels Workstation, Bochs virtual disks and RAW disk or partition image files.
· Built-in support of most used file systems makes data recovery quite simple!
· Several Levels of Data Recovery: No matter where your data reside, UFS Explorer can fast access your file systems and recover any data from there. We are improving it to make you forget about inaccessible data on your computer!
· UFS Explorer products use several levels of data recovery: from direct file sytem access and to sub-file system heuristic data analysis. This gives you an ability to perfome time-cost efficient data recovery.
· If you using virtualization software or different operation system on same computer - UFS Explorer makes your data accessible wherever it reside with usual for you data access speed!
· Have your file system partially damaged? In most cases UFS Explorer can help to recover data from there.
· Network Recovery: Are you organizations with wide computer network? Surely, you are concerned in reducing risk of data loss on your employee's computers and, in case of data loss, recover it as soon as possible.
· Using UFS Explorer you can minimize work breaks caused by data loss: now, in most cases, you do not have to send IT expert to distant PC for data recovery, - IT expert may do the same job over network!
· Simple Undelete instead of long-time recovery: Have your file deleted? UFS Explorer supports File Undelete from FAT or NTFS file systems.
· It gives you fast access to your deleted files that were deleted after your Recycle bin is emptied or file with no moving to Recycle bin.
· If you have digital camera or digital MP3 player that is detected by Windows as flash drive, with UFS Explorer you can undelete incidentally deleted files directly from such device and save them to your local hard drive.
· Recovery from Broken of Disassembled RAID arrays: Have your disk RAID array crashed due to disk or controller failure? Is it disassembled? UFS Explorer can help you to virtually reconstruct your RAID 0, RAID 5, RAID 1+0 or simple JBOD RAID arrays or their combinations and recover your data from there.
· It supports RAID arrays, created with different RAID controllers. UFS Explorer can reconstruct automatically some RAID arrays: you just need to specify on what disks or disk images your RAID reside; for other ones you will need to specify RAID mode and disk order.
· Unlike other similar software, UFS Explorer fast and virtually reconstructs RAID so you may start recover data immediately with no large intermediate files creation.
· Alternative File Access in Batch Mode: Do you need scheduled batch data recovery from alternative on-line file system or storage? UFS Explorer has command-line Batch Edition.
· Basing on special configuration script, it may connect a file system and process files there.
· The Batch Edition works nice from command line, as well as could be easily integrated into batch process.
· RAW disk images cannot be saved
· Files above 64KB could not be copied
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
This release includes several new features and among them:
· Full support of data recovery from Windows Server 2012 ReFS (Resilient File System).
· Supported functions include "read" access to ReFS formatted volumes from all supported operating system platforms, deleted files recovery from ReFS (this preserves file names, dates and structure), finding lost ReFS partitions and reconstruction of ReFS volumes after even severe damage and metadata corruption.
· Public version of UFS Explorer gets Unix "divvy" partition layout support;
· UFS Explorer Professional Recovery also gets basic support of plain non-chunked EnCase Forensics image files.
| ||Softpedia guarantees that UFS Explorer Professional Recovery 5.8.1 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |
|Go to top|