With Actionaz you can launch an application, wait until its ready, then do some repetitive task automatically. Actionaz permits you to use some variables, to ask for text input. Actionaz is an application which will emulate mouse and keyboard input.
Actionaz allows you to create "scripts" containing actions. You don't need to known computer programming to use it: an intuitive interface allows you to drag-and-drop the action you want to include in your script.
There are 40 different actions that can be executed, such as reading or writing a file, downloading a Web page, simulating a mouse click or pressing a key, playing a sound file, etc.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Unlike the latter, it is also possible to debug a script with support for breakpoints, changes in live variables, etc..
· Some classes of code used: play a sound, connect UDP or TCP, to download a file, display a window with custom fields, etc..
· The number of shares will be multiplied by three, maybe not for the first version, but there are so many possibilities for action that I could almost get a new weekly ...
· Each parameter is fully variable action, meaning that each parameter can be a piece of code that will be evaluated at runtime.
· Small handy features such as drag & drop actions, the fact of undo or redo an action will also be present.