Active Keyboard is a utility that generally accelerates your normal computer workflow.
Your work in any Windows application can be greatly accelerated if you smartly use this utility. Besides this, Active Keyboard can also be used to easily access some typical Windows features. Active Keyboard is a tool that allows you to create shortcut keys.
Commands include: control CD-ROM, Winamp, run applications/folders/documents/web pages, audio mixer controllers, dial-up connections, hibernate, stand by, log off, shut down the system, paste text, toggle any window's "always on top" status etc.
Here are some key features of "Active Keyboard":
· Create shortcut keys supporting both mouse and keyboard macros
· Minimize any window to the system tray with this utility
· Hide application windows by using a hotkey or an icon in the system tray
· Control your Winamp player
· Open, Play and Close your CD-ROM
· Lock and Unlock your CD-ROM
· Change the volume, mute
· Logon and Power management
· Open dialup connections
· Empty recycle bin
· Create New Folder
· Lock/Unlock Desktop
· Show/Hide Windows
· Show/Hide Icons from Desktop
· Restart Explorer
· Lock/Unlock Mouse
· Assign text phrases, date and time stamps to hot keys
· Multilingual interface
· Full support of Windows XP visual themes.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen