Auto Shutdown Pro II is a handy and reliable utility designed to enable users to schedule shutdown, log off and reboot operations.
Auto Shutdown Pro II saves you from huge electrical bills, since it has the ability to allow you to plan when it should hibernate, shutdown or logoff. It can also trigger stand by, turn off monitor, power on and lock operations.
· Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster.
· 512 MB of available RAM at lease.
· 240 MB for Disk Storage
· 800 x 600 or higher Super VGA
· Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
· Windows Installer 3.1
· 30 days evaluation period (it can be used beyond the 30 day trial, but degrades to the option levels of Auto Shutdown Free, a freeware program. )
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This software has been expanded to 66 language.