Circle Dock 220.127.116.11
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Circle Dock 18.104.22.168:
- Added an option to prevent the mouse-click that toggles the Dock's visibility from being passed-on to other applications. This prevents ugly side-effects.
- The Toggle Button can display the mouse's status and the name of the application under the mouse pointer.
- Added options to the actions for a left-click on the top level Centre Button.
- Repaired the bug that failed to load the "About" text correctly for languages other than English. (For English there was no problem).
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 39.4 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Eric Wong
- USER RATING:
- C: \ System \ Launchers & Shutdown Tools
PART OF: Application Launchers download hubsee alternatives
An innovative way to launch applicationsThis application has been developed as an innovative way to launch programs on the go, without inspiration from the famous start menus or classic dock utilities.
Circle Dock can be safely placed on the desktop with as many applications as you want. It will only create a circular dock with multiple rings, and it's only up to you how many items you wish to place on each ring.
Fully customizable featuresAlthough Circle Dock doesn't quite excel when it comes to interface, it's just impressive to see how many options it provides.
You can configure basically every single thing about it, including the shape, the separation between rings, the minimum radius, the center button actions, the dock items, animation, folder stacks, visibility, language and many other elements.
Clever hotkey supportThe application also comes with support for hotkeys, so you can 'call' it at any moment, but there are also a few settings to control visibility with your mouse buttons.
Circle Dock doesn't take too much of your CPU and RAM, nonetheless, we noticed during our test some slowdowns in performance, especially when browsing from one folder to another. The app sometimes freezes for a second when doing that, while loading the settings menu takes a few seconds.
In conclusionOverall, Circle Dock doesn't impress much, but it still offers a nice way to launch applications on the go. However, the host of customizations it comes with can make it a favorite for users who like to fully control the program launcher.
Circle Dock was reviewed by Bogdan Popa, last updated on August 6th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7
feature list requirements