KShutdown is an easy to use, handy, advanced shut down utility specially designed to enable you to easily manage the log off actions.
You can now use this simple and accessible piece of software to tun off your computer, restart it or lock it.
The portable version of the application can be found here.
Here are some key features of "KShutdown":
· Turn Off Computer (logout and halt the system)
· Restart Computer (logout and reboot the system)
· Lock Screen (lock the screen using a screen saver)
· End Current Session (end the current KDE session and logout the user)
· Extras (additional, external user commands)
· Time and delay options
· Command line and DCOP support
· System tray icon and panel applet
· Visual and sound notifications
· KDE Kiosk support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: Bookmarks menu
· Czech translation update
· Updated Polish translation