LaunchOnFly is a small and easy to use alternative for the Start Menu and a hotkey manager.
LaunchOnFly lets you launch applications, open files, folders, Web sites, and send e-mails faster and easier using quickly accessible and easily configurable menu which you can open using either mouse or keyboard.
After setup initial menu is created for you. It's very easy later to add new items to menu using Send To menu or by dragging and dropping them onto LaunchOnFly Settings window.
Here are some key features of "LaunchOnFly":
· Open a program, file, folder or anything else with only one click of a mouse button or using hotkey.
· LaunchOnFly menu doesn't use any screen space at all until you need it.
· Open LaunchOnFly menu by just moving your mouse.
· Add new items to your menu easily using 'Send To' menu or by dragging and dropping.
· Organize your menu the way you want and even add separators between menu items.
You can perform the following actions using LaunchOnFly menu:
· Launch programs
· Open files
· Open folders
· Open special folders (Control Panel, Desktop, Computer, Network, Documents, Printers, Recycle Bin)
· Open websites
· Send e-mails
· Perform special actions (open various Control Panel applets, open Search window, empty Recycle Bin, show 'Run' dialog, show/hide Desktop, show/hide Desktop icons, show/hide Taskbar, log off, switch user/lock workstation, hibernate, restart computer, shut down computer, hangup Dial-Up connection and even more...)
· 6.3 MB free hard drive space
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bugfix: Settings window did not always come to front after sending an item to LaunchOnFly
· Bugfix: Error occured while sending an item to LaunchOnFly with Settings window opened and Menu tab not selected
· Bugfix: Couldn't uninstall LaunchOnFly if it was running and upgraded from versions prior to 1.5
· Bugfix: Menu saving is now more reliable