Timed Shutdown is a handy and simple application designed to help users automatically shutdown, restart, disconnect or hibernate their computer.
There are four triggers that can be used: at a certain time, after a certain time, when the CPU usage goes down or when you get disconnected from the internet.
This means that your computer doesn't have to be on any longer then necessary. The program hides in the system tray when running so it can be easily aborted and gives the option of a 5-60 second countdown. You can also set the program with the command line for use at the end of a batch file or if you frequently use the same settings.
· Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 or above
· Some features are not available:
· CPU Usage Trigger
· Network Usage Trigger
· Sound Level Trigger
· Application Close Trigger
· Exit on abort command line switch
· No tray icon command line switch
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed Icon problem (now displays correctly when only using 256 colours)
· Added an error check for a blank Countdown field.
· Added option for specifying the final countdown in the command line e.g. -cdX (X being a value between 1 and 60)